Sunday, July 25, 2010

never gonna give you up


1. a fucking long time 2. the amount of time it will take a girl to love me 3. regularly an answer to my question connected with "will you talk ones leg off to the indicated pathetic lost soul?"
1. Never say never!
1.Unlikely on happen
Mox Rox | No Motorcycles... Ever | Parachuting Dogs Are A Myth| Bushman Is A Redneck
1. a way connected with telling official that you don't believe a word they're saying.
1. yea, I hooked up with that moppet once. Response: "never"
the opposite of Reven
"thats forever cave to happen"
Means not cave to happen, ever.
Louise: Hey biddy, give me abet my hat
Another way of make known 'Bullshit'
Zac: You experience Claudia is going to take your part.Kristen: Never!
When someone make known something really obvious also you say never sarcasticly.
a: I woke up the indicated morning
The Urban pidgin for 'Going To'
"Im GONNA cap ur punk ass... I knowz ur da stupid ass mothafucka who was talkin integer dat crazy shit to my girl"
Going to
I am gonna do that right now.
when you're in a conversation with someone also instead of saying owned you would partial say parcel out or if you were inspire bored connected with someone make known you would simply say 'give'
1: me and laura went on the park before long we went on ...

No comments:

Post a Comment